Fixtures & Fittings
All fixtures and appliances should be serviced before the start of the tenancy and in good working order. If you have instruction booklets, make them available or write out clear instructions for use. Your property should always offer:
- A modern and well-equipped kitchen.
- A modern bathroom with an effective shower, modern fittings and good lighting.
- Tiled floors are preferable to carpets.
- Good wardrobe space in the bedrooms.
- An efficient central heating system and plenty of hot water.